Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Post 27: The Run Down Building


   I had to redo it twice because I forgot to save and lost the first version... I hate when that happens... But the good thing is that the second version is better. I am trying to decide whether to keep the stark black background, or go to a dark brown as in the bottom center window. The old plywood is a nice touch.
  Now, I got to go back and break the glass, and then break it some more till the holes are big enough to let the snake go through. Of course, I could break chunks as part of the stop motion animation as the snake pushes them out. The cutouts in the wood panel would have to be the full size of the opening, and sections of glass could be snipped out from the photograph pasted to it as the snake moves.The chunks could be animated falling down too.

No comments:

Post a Comment