Friday, February 18, 2011

Post 23: Roughing in the Radio Sequence



    I spent all day today roughing in the complete radio sequence. My reasoning is that it would be difficult to explain precisely enough what I want with words, and it is easier to demonstrate it in a rough movie. Plus I have to research and find images and sounds, choose the best, and process them to my liking. 
  Volunteers can refine pick up here and refine it later, if any appear to help.
   I believe I will apply the same procedure to all the sequences: first rough them in, then polish and refine, and then if there is time, polish and elaborate some more... For example, the mechanical hand is pretty effective as a still image, but it would be better if the fingers and the wrist had at least some limited animation, and that can be added later if we have time. Refinements may not be noticeable enough in the final projection to warrant spending a lot of time on them.
  The video does not seem to play well, so here is a link to 2 different sizes in my Dropbox:
          RADIOTEST2-SMALL
                                  RADIOTEST2-BIG

No comments:

Post a Comment