Friday, January 14, 2011

Post 10: More potential help.

   Yesterday, Todd and I did another presentation in front of Christopher Lowther's 3D Modeling in Maya students, and I got 9 names. I sent them the same e-mail as the last group. So far, I only got 2 e-mails back total, and both are from students that would love to work on the project, but do not know yet how to use the software.
  I really do believe that will is much more important than knowledge in getting things done. I always tackle projects that are too big for me to chew, and figure out later how to do it. The Adobe tutorials on After Effects are enough to teach someone over the week-end how to do a lot of things. I have never tried Maya, and it is probably a little more difficult, but I am sure I could figure it out if I wanted to, and probably will later.

No comments:

Post a Comment