Sunday, April 10, 2011

POST 32: Last Stretch

  I had not posted in weeks because I felt I could not divert any time from the work at hand, and have been working 12 hour days trying to get this show together and polished up. After Effects is a wonderful piece of software, but I think I am stretching it to the limit, and keep encountering numerous bugs and problems. If it wasn't for the time wasted because of bugs and crashes, the show would be ready today. I did managed to solve most of them, or at least coerce the software into doing what it is supposed to, and will be at it till Thursday.
  An article came out today in the Sunday paper with a lot of pictures, this time I am really sitting out on a limb, and hoping everything will get chewed, and digested, and that the show will play well on the "big screen" Saturday... 

No comments:

Post a Comment